Japanese Integrated Medicine
Japanese Integrated Medicine is a holistic and complementary approach to managing health and involves both physical and internal medicine. Physical medicine helps with physical ailments such as back pain, arthritis and sprains whilst internal medicine provides treatments for headaches, digestive ailments and immunity.
Japanese Integrated Medicine includes the following therapies:
- Taikiyoku: the basis for Japanese integrated medicine
- Anma: a form of remedial and visceral massage.
- Sekkotsu: a non-surgical method for aligning broken bones, correcting dislocations, correcting joint mobility and improving posture.
- Gohan: Oriental nutrition which recognises the benefits of certain foods.
- Kampo: herbal blends which are thought to improve the person’s health and recovery
- Hari: a type of acupuncture which uses fewer needles than Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Please call us on 020 8103 0212 or email us email@example.com to make a booking or for any booking enquries.
You can book an appointment directly through the calendar booking system.
You may also book by phone on 020 8103 0212 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also recommend that you call or email us should you have any questions or wish to book additional therapies for your visit.
We look forward to relaxing you very soon!